The end of last week was a bit rough, so I definitely need to think about the good thing in life. What’s making you happy this week?
- Finishing a draft of my novel
- Reading really long, complicated books
- Reading fun, short, middle grade books
- Finding good Christmas gift ideas for people
- Trying a new restaurant
- Teaching the girls from church how to sew
- Making s’mores with my nephew
- Celebrating William’s birthday with family and food
2 thoughts on “Hump Day Happiness”
Woo hoo! Congrats on finishing the draft!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! There’s a few things I have to go back through and fix, but the biggest portion of the draft is finished and it’s a relief!